Yankee Dryer Coating Adhesive
Yankee Dryer Coating Adhesive is considered to be one of the most important compounds that play an important role in assuring uniform crepe, uniform drying, and excellent sheet quality. It also assists in better adhesion of sheet to dryer's surface, so as to assure good heat transfer. Applied by a sprayer, this adhesive is highly appreciated for assuring uniform & easy dispersion with excellent performance. Offered Yankee Dryer Coating Adhesive is also known to have ability to create a thick coating which prevents wear to dryer's surface from creping blade. It is cationic compound which appears as light yellow-colored liquid with density of about 1.05 to 1.03 g/cm3.
- HC-5963 can improve creping when used on high speed paper machine
- HC-5963 is sprayed on the surface of the Yankee cylinder to form a thick coating,so that it can protect the dryer.
- HC-5963 improves heat transfer between the dryer and the sheet of paper.
- HC-5963 is used on high speed paper machine to prolong the service life of scraper.
- HC-5963 is especially suitable for the paper-making production process with waste pulp as raw material.
,GOGO亞洲人体在线观看 GOGO亞洲人体无删减 琪琪看片网
GOGO亞洲人体在线观看 GOGO亞洲人体无删减 琪琪看片网
- Apperance: Light Yellow Liquid
- Water-solubility: Easy to disperse,self-emulsifying
- Ionicity: Cation
- Density: 1.05-1.08g/cm3
- DCP: 1ppm